Become an Index Member of the Dow Jones Credit Suisse Hedge Fund Index
Advantages to Being a Member of the Dow Jones Credit Suisse Hedge Fund Indexes
A Hedge Fund is eligible for membership in the Dow Jones Credit Suisse Hedge Fund Index if it meets the following criteria:
1. Minimum one-year track record.
2. Audited financial statements.
3. At least $50 million in AUM.
To be considered for inclusion in the Dow Jones
Credit Suisse Hedge Fund Index, the following information is required:
1. Current prospectus or offering memorandum.
2. Month end performance data since inception. If the fund is an offshore fund
the net asset value (NAV) per share is preferable to the net rate of return
3. Month end assets, preferably since inception, but for at least the past 12
4. Thorough description of the investment strategy.
5. Most recent audited financial statements.
Index Authorization Letter.
Only hedge funds can be included in the Dow Jones Credit Suisse
Hedge Fund universe.
The above information is required on a fund-by-fund basis or
for each share class, in the case of funds with separate share classes with
Please send the information to the Broad Index Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information, please call (212) 538-1134 or via fax at (917) 256-6193.